Monday, May 6, 2013

APRIL HAUL FROM ARSNL, PLNDR, and Karmaloop

I scored a ton great deals this month from PLNDR.com as well ARSNLclothing.com.
First though I wanted to share two vintage pullovers from my personal collection.

 This pullover is super and one of the things I've actually owned for years and just wanted to share. This came from my Grandfather. It has the Jack Frost logo which is a rare and now out of business Company out of either Western Pa or Detroit, Michigan. My memory is pretty foggy at this point. Either way it's very unique.
 Notice the lettering on the front. Very cool. The next piece I want to share is pretty unbelievable. I found this while cleaning out my Great Uncle's closet after he passed away a couple years back. He had been saving this for a long time. Made in the U.S.A. too!
That's it for the old now on to the new stuff. At the beginning of the month I picked up a grey pair of Zig-Zag Sneakers. Can't even begin to tell you how many compliments I've gotten. Theses kicks are great super comfortable and only set you back 20 bones. They even come in about a dozen or so different colors. Simple and practical. You really can not go wrong here. I got these on PLNDR for about 15 bucks so it was a steal.
 Here is the bulk of my orders from PLNDR and ARSNL. All this gear was purchased at a heavy discount btw.
 The ARSNL pullover is cool and features the flag logo. The gravis sneakers are extremely comfortable and casual. I've been able to wear these to work which is great. The bag is nice. Nothing special just a bag but that color really jumps out at you. If you know me at all you know I have a serious Hat fetish so this month was good for me. Picked up the 2 five panel caps from Lifetime Collective and Mishka. The Devil is in the details when it comes to high quality Streetwear and you got to love the little stuff on this cap. 
"An International Brotherhood of Free Thinkers"
YES!
The MAGNATE corduroy capby DOPE COTURE is a strap back and also has some really nice embroidering on the back. BTW after seeing this cap I had to look up the meaning of the word "Magnate"
"For a wealthy or powerful business baron or executive"
*LIKE A BOSS*
 
I also got from ARSNL clothing two more really awesome pieces of gea. The Hooded buttom up shown below pictured with Casio Databank Calculator watch is awesome. This shirt has so many pockets and even has kangaroo pockets like a hoodie would have in the front. I love this garment! It was on sale when I got it, too bad I didn't buy one in every color!
 
Second to last but certainly one of my favorites is the Arsnl Kino Ninja Fleece pullover. If it was not for this Hoodie I would not know anything about ARSNL as a brand. As soon as I saw this I fell in love. The cowl and hood are awesome and make you look like a total fucking boss, at least that's how I feel. Not to mention it eeriely resembles the Weyland-Yutani sweaters in the 2012 blockbuster Prometheus.
 I prefered my Kino in black though! I even have another one coming! I love this hoodie that much!
Photo courtesy of ARSNLclothing
Also picked up these Habitat sneakers for less than a dub which was a steal. They're super comfortable and great for running in.
I'm going to go now I need to finish watching Live Free or Die Hard now, if you haven't seen it you have not truly lived, go pirate it immediately.


That is all and remember to stay fresh people!







No comments:

Post a Comment